4557 Penny Tree Pl
Chantilly, VA 20151
Phone : 703-896-6802
Seeking the full time position in Office Clerk.
. B.S in Computer Information Science
University of Maryland University College / College Park
· Internet Applications/Protocols: Netscape, Internet Explorer, ColdFusion, Dreamweaver, Flash and FTP
· Application Software: FrontPage, MS-Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook), netFORUM, Adobe PhotoShop, ImageStyler, and PageMaker
IDA Document Analyzer (Actionable Intelligence Technologies) 10/13 - 2/16
. Worked on CFIS database. Responsible for reconciling, analyzing bank, brokerage, credit card statement, and mapping the transactions to internal category codes.
. Captured new categories of transactions not on CFIS category list. Reviewed error bank transition from text files and make correction into database. Imported, processed and verified coding accuracy from developers.
. Coded data for input to financial data processing system according to company procedures. Completed a verification report per every IDA coded.
. Communicated with others regarding new category codes and resolve issue. Discussing possible choices between category codes and deciding on the correct selection.
. Handle database by entering information and updated account information. Recorded data by operating data entry equipment, coding information, resolving processing problems.
. Answered phone and email. Proofread and check dated to verify accuracy, completeness and to correct errors.
. Verified enter data by reviewing, correcting, changing and deleting entered information.
. Maintained customer confidence and protect operation by keeping information confidential.
Document Processor ( K 12) 7/12 – 10/12
· Responsible for reviewing and processing enrollment applications, student enrollment documentation and student file maintenance.
· Worked on Total View Enrollment to manage and upload student records to meet the needs of the elementary, secondary and special educational teams.
· Processed and verified information associated with prospective student accounts. Input student enrollment documentation, course/grade documentation, and immunization documentation.
· Ensured state compliancy guidelines are met for all incoming enrollment documents. Established secure access to student records
· Provided enrollment updates on peak periods. Converted files to PDF.
· Processed incoming and outgoing student record requests. Maintained a log of student record activity
· Entered transcript documentation into the Total View for all high school students.
Data Entry (Sni - Parsons) 03/12 – 06/12
· Entered beneficiary designation data accurately into Prism system and excel spreadsheets.
· Prepared, updated and maintained document, coded in database management.
. Kept company database up-to-date and edited it when necessary.
. Entered information from important documents into company database with great accuracy.
. Compared data from original sources to monitor mistakes and posted in database.
. Correct mistakes and compared data received from departments before inputting to database.
· Ensured confidentiality of employees data collected and stored are maintained.
· Scanned various documents online into email. Sorted and filed accuracy of data in server.
· Reviewed validation output and performed specified manual check on Prism system data to ensure consistency and completeness.
. Maintained records for completed projects for top department’s future reference. Made sure database is secured by implementing necessary security measures.
E-Discovery Analyst (Integreon Inc) 01/08 – 03/11
· Conversion, processing, production and archiving all documents: Tracking all data copied to and from the network. Performed standard EDD tasks (import, tiffs, export) according to document standard operating. Processed electronic data using legal technology software tools for retention purposes.
· Kept documents organized and in sequential order. Identified gaps in the records by date, name or issue. Eliminated duplicate files and messages from multiple sources.
· Created, developed and supported document database, image bases and document production in Relativity Concordance and IPRO.
· Used Ipro Tech Suite to perform Branding. OCRing and convert files to Ipro.
· Worked on Concordance database to manage all information related to client documents. Performed QC (Quality Check) of all data processed through the Electronic Discovery System.
· Burned or copied final data deliverables to various media and completes all work in a timely fashion. Property filed document and correspondences. Accessed of the file management database to retrieve and obtain file location.
Graphic Assistant (Dimensional Technical – REI Systems) 05/07 – 06-07
· Assisted in designing and up keeping of all image files using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
· Assisted in designing and delivering final images for use in websites using knowledge of image optimization method and techniques.
· Uploaded materials to the website. Provided graphic support in the design and review of internal and external website. Created HTML pages and uploaded onto the site.
· Managed aspect of external and internal web properties. Ensured a consistent look and feel across the website by formatting, fonts, images and layout. Developed and maintained site style and appearance.
IT Administrator (Logistics Systems Inc) 04/06 – 06/06
· Responsible for Web configuration for Defense Logistic Agency’s business transformation project. Assisted with troubleshooting issues for eWorkplace, Interwoven database.
· Provided application support to end users and application Interwoven TeamSite content management system.
· Responsible for writing and editing of HTML for internal and public website. Converted files from Word to PDF and HTML.
· Responsible for maintaining the accuracy of all web content management system and performance functionality. Maintained and updated web content for appropriate timeliness and compliance requirements.
· Created and maintained archives for website templates and images. Set compatibility standards that ensure site accessibility for all users.
Data Entry Technician (Labat Anderson) 10/03 – 03/06
. Prepared data for inputting into database. Input data in an accurate and efficient manner.
. Corroborate data accuracy after performing data entry procedures. Updated records and information in the database.
. Verifying, correcting, deleting unnecessary data, or combining data from several sources before entering into a file.
. Retrieved data for informational purposes as directed. Compared entered data with the source documents.
. Secured entered information by creating data backup on a period basis.
. Assisted in developing and maintaining improved records within the database system.
. Produced automated data entry and integration reports when requested.
. Check completed work for accuracy and make any required changes immediately.
. Knowledge of correcting spelling, grammar and punctuation.
. Compiling with data integrity and security policies.
Working well with people, willing to learn and a team player. U.S Citizen.
REFERENCES: Available upon request